This on line guide tells you all you need to do and to know when someone dies.
It can be a particularly stressful and upsetting time when you lose a loved-one, or are about to lose one. You’re probably wondering what you should do and who you should call.
You may also be worrying about what arrangements you need to make. Should you ring a doctor? Do you need to do anything about the will, if indeed there is one?
Our free on-line guide “What to do when a loved-one dies” explains all of this for you, and more. And all you need to do isor click the link below the guide on your left, or call us on 01453 767 769 You’ll then be sent a copy of my guide free of charge, whether you use our services or not.
And of course, you can ask any questions you may have when you call. In my years as a funeral director I’ve encountered a wide range of questions, issues and challenges.
You should find the guide helpful as it explains to you:
- What to do if someone dies at home. What to do next.
- When to contact the registrar; what you must take with you for the appointment.
- How much time you need to arrange the funeral.
- What paperwork is involved with a burial or cremation.
- How much it’s likely to cost.
- What are legal implications regarding the will and estate.
- And more besides…
click this link here to request a copy by email.